As a consultant podiatrist independent prescriber I can offer whatever type of care your feet need, from general consultations through to advanced treatments, minor surgery and medicolegal reports under UK civil procedures rules
· biomechanical assessment of gait and posture.
· specialist treatments for pain or injuries.
· surgery under local anaesthesia for cysts, neoplasms, ingrown nails etc.
· injectable medicines for musculoskeletal problems and tissue injuries.
· private prescriptions for appropriate medicines
You can book treatments directly with me on my business mobile of 07779 719962 at my Tamworth Clinic. For appointments at The Birmingham Edgbaston Hospital** and Sutton Medical Consulting Centre, you can also contact their appointment phone line as shown at the top of this page. (**(please note some day surgical procedures are also carried out at the Priory Hospital Edgbaston)
I am recognised by all major Health Insurers including BUPA® (see my BUPA page here) and welcome both adult and paediatric patients of all ages. If paying for your own treatments I can accept VISA or MasterCard. Should you wish me to bill your insurers directly, please obtain pre-authorisation from them before booking your appointment.
Private professional care for your feet.
Podiatry, Day Surgery, Biomechanics
Martin Harvey FPodMed PGC BSc
Consultant Podiatrist Independent Prescriber